Telangana High Court has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Civil Judge. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Telangana High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
Details of Vacancy:
- Civil Judge – 50
- The Candidates must have passed a Degree in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 44,770/-
Mode of Selection:
- Screening Test
- Written Exam
- Viva Voce
- OBC/BC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Other State SC/ST Candidates: Rs.1000/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tshc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.05.2022 to 06.06.2022