Textiles Committee has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Deputy Director, Assistant Director. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Deputy Director, Assistant Director|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- The candidates must have passed the Masters’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 27 Years
- Maximum Age: 34 Years.
Salary Package: Rs. 67,770/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.textilescommittee.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- The Secretary, Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 025.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.11.2019 to 15.11.2019