Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Data Entry Operator. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Data Entry Operator
- Senior Medical Officer
- The candidates must have passed Degree/ MD or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
|Name Of The Post||Maximum Age|
|Data Entry Operator||35 years|
|Senior Medical Officer||40 years|
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 30,000/-
- Senior Medical Officer – Rs. 40,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Female/SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs.100/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.thsti.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.01.2021 to 15.01.2021