Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Technical Assistant, Computer Programmer, Project Technical Officer, Data Entry Operator, Lab Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Senior Technical Assistant, Computer Programmer, Project Technical Officer, Data Entry Operator, Lab Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Technical Assistant – 01
- Computer Programmer – 01
- Project Technical Officer – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 03
- Labratory Assistant – 01
- The candidates must have passed the Degree, B.E/B.Tech in CS, Ph.D/Master’s Degree in Life Science, CS or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 55,000/-
- Computer Programmer: Rs. 32,500/-
- Project Technical Officer: Rs. 32,000/-
- DEO: Rs. 31,000/-
- Lab Assistant: Rs. 20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- General, OBC & EWS candidates: Rs.236/-
- SC/ST/Women/PwBD candidates: Rs. 118/-
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.thsti.res.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.02.2022 To 07.03.2022.
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|