Tata Memorial Hospital has issued the latest notification for recruitment in 2023. Applications Are Invited for the post of Nurse. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Tata Memorial Hospital
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Muzaffarpur – Bihar
Post Name: Nurse
Official Website: www.tmc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 28.04.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Candidates must have passed General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing recognized by the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council with 01-year clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University. (OR)
- Basic or Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) recognized by the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council with 01-year clinical experience in a minimum 50 bedded hospital.
- Clinical experience before post-Basic B.Sc. shall also be considered.
- Fresh B.Sc. (Nursing) / GNM Candidates may also apply who may be considered at a lower salary, subject to the unavailability of suitably experienced candidates.
- Candidates should be eligible to register with the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council. Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed. The working pattern will be 6 days a week.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 24,000 – 28,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Click the link to the website www.tmc.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Research Centre, Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital Campus, Umanagar, Muzaffarpur (Bihar) – 842004
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 28.04.2023 at 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Notification Link: Click Here