Tamil Nadu Forest Department has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Scientist. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Forest Department|
|Type of Employment||State Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Scientist – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 02 Posts
- The candidates should be passed Degree, Masters Degree, M.Sc/ M.Tech, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board with required experience as specified in the official notification.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to The Official Notification
- Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 70,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Click the link to the website of www.aiwc.res.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forests and Directors, AIWC (R,T& E), Vandalur, Chennai – 600048.
- Candidates can also apply through email at email@example.com
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Applicant Submission Date: 18.02.2022 to 04.03.2022
- Official Notification & Application Form For Scientist: Click Here
- Official Notification & Application Form For Junior Research Fellow: Click Here