Directorate of Medical and Rural Health Services (TN Health) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Staff Nurse & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Directorate of Medical and Rural Health Services (TN Health)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse & Medical Officer|
|Applying Mode||Walk-in Interview|
|Walk-in Date||29.04.2021 & 30.04.2021|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Medical Officer – 150 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 150 Posts
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, Degree, MBBS or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Staff Nurse – Rs.15,000/ –
- Medical Officer – Rs.60,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Member Secretary / Municipal Health Officer, Chennai Municipal Welfare Association, Public Health Department, Metropolitan Corporation of Chennai, Ribbon House, Chennai- 600003.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Interview Dates: 29.04.2021 & 30.04.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here