Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Medical Officer / Lecturer Grade II. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Medical Officer / Lecturer Grade II|
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 58 years
- Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.08.2020 to 10.09.2020