Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Analyst. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Type of Employment||TN Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Junior Analyst|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Analyst – 29 Posts
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board and permanently registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
- Rs. 36,400/- to Rs. 1,15,700/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Test (CBT) / Written Examination
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP(PH): Rs. 500/-
- Others Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.03.2022 to 05.04.2022