Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has released the latest recruitment notification 2023 for Village Health Nurse Posts. Applications are invited only from women candidates for direct recruitment on a temporary basis in the Tamil Nadu Public Health subordinate Service. Interested and Eligible candidates may utilize this job offer opportunity.
Below, you can find detailed information about TN MRB, including Designations and their respective vacancy counts, Education qualifications and Experience Criteria, Age limit conditions, Salary Packages, Selection Process, Application Fee, Applying Dates, and Instructions on how to apply, etc.
BRIEF DETAILS OF TN MRB RECRUITMENT 2023 VACANCY
|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ Village Health Nurse|
|Job Location:||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board JOB 2023
Interested Candidates must have fulfilled the following Academic and Age Limit criteria to apply for the Designations of TN MRB Jobs Notification,
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS FOR TN MRB RECRUITMENT 2023 DETAILS:
- Candidates must have completed a 12th standard or its equivalent from the recognized board or university with two years of training in Multi-Purpose Health Worker or Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery.
Candidates must fulfill the age limit criteria as per the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board’s official notification for applying Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ Village Health Nurse Post. The minimum and maximum age limits are as follows,
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years
SALARY, SELECTION PROCEDURE, AND APPLICATION FEE DETAILS FOR THE LATEST TN MRB VACANCY 2023
As per TN MRB’s official notification, the salary details of the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ Village Health Nurse post are as follows
- Rs. 19,500/- to Rs. 62,000/-
As specified in Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board’s Official job notification, the Recruitment board will select the applied candidates by the following selection process,
- Merit List
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS:
Before paying the application fees, Applicants need to check the eligibility standards of the official notification once to twice carefully whether the applying candidate is eligible or not for applying post and go through fee payment instructions as well to avoid any unwanted payment loss. Fee details and mode of payment are below,
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ SCA/ DAP (PH)/ DW Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR TN MRB 2023 ONLINE APPLICATION
Eligible candidates must follow the below guidelines for online application mode without any failure.
- To visit the official website of TN MRB, Click on www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Candidates can download the official notification file from either the career page of the official website or the notification link given below on our website.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the desired post by the application link given below.
- Enter the required details on the online form carefully.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates need to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates must have ensured that the scanned copies of the educational qualification and post-qualified experience certificates, recent colored passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the applicant does not upload the proper photograph, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates need to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and do not wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to log in to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
Eligible and Willing Candidates can apply for their desired posts on the following dates. Applications after the cutoff date and time will not be considered.
- Commencement Date of Online Application: 12.10.2023
- Cutoff Date of Online Application:
31.10.2023Extended up to 15.11.2023
TN MRB OFFICIAL LINKS:
The Official job notification link, the Date extended notification link of the TN MRB, and the online application link of the same are given below.
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Date Extended Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here