Tamil Nadu Public Works Department has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Technician. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: TamilNadu Public Works Department
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 500
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Post Name: Graduate & Diploma Apprentice
Official Website: www.tn.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 31.03.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice (Civil, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Architecture)
- Diploma Apprentice (Civil, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Architecture)
- Graduate Apprentice: Candidates must have passed the Degree in Engineering or Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Diploma Apprentice: Candidates must have passed the Diploma in Engineering and Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- As per Apprenticeship Rules
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs.8000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- Percentage of marks
- Certificate Verification
To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tn.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.02.2023 to 31.03.2023
- Last date for enrolling in the NATS portal: 06.03.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here