Commissionerate for the Welfare of Differently Abled Tamilnadu (TN SCD) has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Data Analyst, Office Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Commissionerate for the Welfare of Differently Abled Tamilnadu|
|Type of Employment||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Data Analyst, Office Assistant|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, MBA, Post Graduation, Masters Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 10,000/- To Rs. 1,50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.scd.tn.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Project Director – RIGHTS Project cum, Directorate for Welfare of the Differently Abled, No.5, Kamarajar Salai, Lady Willingdon College Campus, Chennai-600005”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.12.2021 To 27.12.2021
- Official Notification Link: Click Here