Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistants. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Type of Employment||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Assistants|
Details of Vacancies:
- Post Graduate Assistants
- Physical Education Directors
- Computer Instructor
- The candidates must have passed the Post Graduate, B.A.Ed / B.Sc., B.Ed, B.P.Ed or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 36,900 – Rs. 1,16,600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Examination
- Certificate Verification
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.09.2021 to 17.10.2021