Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior/Senior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Technical Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
Type of Employment: TN Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 21
Job Location: Coimbatore
Post Name: Junior/Senior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Technical Assistant
Official Website: www.tnau.ac.in.
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Last Date: 03.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Research Associate – 01
- Senior Research Fellow – 05
- Junior Research Fellow – 08
- Technical Assistant – 07
(i) Research Associate:
- Candidates must have passed the Ph.D in Agronomy/ Agrl. Meteorology or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Senior Research Fellow:
- Candidates must have passed the M.Sc in Geoinformatics/ Remote Sensing/ Agrl. Meteorology/ Agronomy or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Junior Research Fellow:
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc in Agriculture/ Horticulture or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iv) Technical Assistant:
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma in Agriculture/ Horticulture or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the official notification
- Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 30,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnau.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- The Director (CWGS),
Tamilnadu Agricultural University,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required).
- Dates & Time of walk-in interview : 03.11.2023 at 09.30 a.m.
- Notification Link: Click Here