Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Coimbatore
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Official Website: www.tnau.ac.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Last Date: 06.06.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow – 03
- Senior Research Fellow – 05
(i) Junior Research Fellow :
- Candidates must have passed a Degree, M.Sc. in Agri. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Senior Research Fellow :
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree, B.Sc in Agriculture / Horticulture / Sericulture. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the official notification
- Rs.20,000 – 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnau.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- The Director,
Centre for Plant Protection Studies (CPPS),
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Dates & Time of walk-in-interview: 06.06.2023 at 09.00 A.M
- Official Notification Link: Click Here