Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU)
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Official Website: www.tnjfu.ac.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 07.06.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor – 02
- Candidates must have passed MBA in Finance Management with NET, Ph.D., M.F.Sc with NET, Ph.D., or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.40,000 – 45,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official www.tnjfu.ac.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- The Dean (Basic Sciences),
Institute of Fisheries Post Graduate Studies,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Online Submission Dates: 24.05.2023 to 07.06.2023