Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Specialists. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU)
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Nagapattinam – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Specialists
Official Website: www.tnjfu.ac.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 08.06.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Subject Matter Specialists – 01
- Stenographer – 01
- Skilled support staff – 02
(i) Subject Matter Specialists :
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s degree in Veterinary Science, Animal Science, and specialization in Livestock Production & Management, Poultry, Dairy Science, and Veterinary Extension with 2 years of Experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Working knowledge of computers.
(ii) Stenographer :
- Candidates must have passed a 12th or I.T.I or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- English or in Hindi /Tamil at 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes.
- English will be on the computer for 65 minutes.
(iii) Skilled support staff :
- Candidates must have passed 12th/ITI and be Experts in Local Language or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Good command over local language.
- Proficiency in cycling/two-wheeler driving.
- Good working experience in a reputed office.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer Official Notification
- Rs.18,200 – – 1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- SC/ST candidates – 500/-
- All Other Candidates – 1000/-
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hrce.tn.gov.in
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- The Registrar,
Tamilnadu Dr. J. Jayalalitha Fisheries University,
Vettar River View Campus,
Nagapattinam-611 002 Tamil Nadu.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.05.2023 to 08.06.2023