Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Training Associate, DEO. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU)|
|Type of Employment||TN Govt Jobs|
|Location||Ramanathapuram – Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Training Associate, Data Entry Operator|
Details of Vacancy:
- Automobile Engineer
- Nautical Officer
- Training Associate
- Electrical and Electronic Engineer
- Engine Mechanic
- Data entry operator
- Office Assistant
- Sweeper or Attender
- The candidates must have passed 8th, BE/B.Tech, Diploma, Literate, M.Sc, ME/M.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 8,500/- To Rs. 35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnjfu.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Directorate of Incubation and Vocational Training in Fisheries, Ariyaman Beach, Ramanathapuram – 623 519”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in- Interview Dates: 28.12.2021
- Official Notification Link: Click Here