Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University
Type of Employment: TN Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Nagapattinam – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Official Website: www.tnjfu.ac.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 10.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Candidates must have passed the Post Graduate Degree in M.Sc or M.Tech in the field of Biotechnology or Biochemistry or Life Science with National Eligibility Test. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs.31,000 to Rs.35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Personal Interview
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnjfu.ac.in
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Dean i/c (Basic Science),
TNJFU-Institute of Fisheries Post Graduate Studies,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.10.2023 to 10.11.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here