Tamil Nadu Dr. J Jayalaithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Tamil Nadu Dr. J Jayalaithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU)
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Barur, Krishnagiri
Post Name: Project Assistant
Official Website: www.tnjfu.ac.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Last Date: 31.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant – 01
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries Science. M.Sc./B.Sc in Life Science with 2 Years of experience. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnjfu.ac.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Directorate of Sustainable Aquaculture,
Vettar River View Campus,
Nagapattinam – 611 002.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required).
- Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 31.05.2023 at 11:00 A.M
- Official Notification Pdf: Click Here