Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Semi-Skilled. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Location||Trichy, Tamil Nadu|
|Applying Mode||Online & Offline|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Semi Skilled (C) (Chemical) / Semi Skilled (B) (Chemical)
- Semi Skilled (D) (Mechanical) / Semi Skilled (C) (Mechanical)
- Semi Skilled (D) (Electrician) / Semi Skilled (C) (Electrician)
- Semi Skilled (C) (Instrumentation) / Semi Skilled (B) (Instrumentation) (or) Semi Skilled (D) (Instrument Mechanic) / Semi Skilled (C) (Instrument Mechanic)
- The candidates must have passed 10th / Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 11,110 – Rs.15,306/-
Mode of Selection:
- Skill Test
Steps To Apply For Online & Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnpl.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Chief General Manager-HR, Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited, Kagithapuram-639 136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu.”
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.12.2020 to 18.12.2020
- Hard Copy of the Application Form: 24.12.2020