Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Semi SKilled. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)|
|Type of Employment||TN Govt Jobs|
|Applying Mode||Online & Offline|
Details of Vacancies:
- Semi Skilled
- The candidates must have passed Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering & 10th with NTC in Fitter Trade / Electrician or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 43,830/- To Rs. 50,512/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Online & Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnpl.com
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “GENERAL MANAGER-HR TAMILNADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED, TNPL UNIT-II, MONDIPATTI, K.PERIYAPATTI (POST), MANAPPARAI (TK), TRICHY DISTRICT-621306, TAMILNADU”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.01.2022 to 20.01.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Appyling Link: Click Here (Applying Link Available Soon)