Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of DCPO. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||District Child Protection Officer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- District Child Protection Officer
- The candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Rs.56,100/- to Rs. 2,05,700/-
Mode of Selection:
- Examination (Computer Based Test Method)
- Oral Test
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs.200/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.04.2022 to 30.04.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|