Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 18
Job Location: Chennai – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Training Officer
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 16.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Hostal Superintendent & Physical Training Officer
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma in Physical Education and Must possess the Teacher Certificate in Physical Education (Higher Grade) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
- Rs.35,400/- to Rs. 1,30,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Exam
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- All Other Candidates: 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Destitute Widow/ PWD Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Click the link to the website of www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Application Submission Dates: 18.10.2023 to 16.11.2023