Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the latest recruitment notification 2023 for direct recruitment to the posts included in the Combined Accounts Services Examination in Tamil Nadu State Treasuries and Accounts Service and in various Boards / Corporations. Interested and Eligible candidates may utilize this job offer opportunity.
Below, you can find detailed information about TNPSC Recruitment 2023, including Designations and their respective vacancy counts, Education qualifications and Experience Criteria, Age limit conditions, Salary Packages, Selection Process, Application Fee, Applying Dates, and Instructions on how to apply, etc.
BRIEF DETAILS OF TNPSC RECRUITMENT 2023 VACANCY
|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Officer, and Manager|
|Job Location:||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC VACANCY DETAILS:
Designation names and their respective vacancy details of the TNPSC are as follows,
|Designation Name||No of Vacancies|
|Accounts Officer Class-III||07|
|Manager-Grade III (Finance)||04|
|Senior Officer (Finance)||27|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission JOB 2023
Interested Candidates must have fulfilled the following Academic and Age Limit criteria to apply for the Designations of TNPSC Jobs Notification,
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR TNPSC RECRUITMENT 2023 DETAILS:
- Candidates must have completed the required educational qualification and post-qualified experience or its equivalent from the recognized board or university as specified in the TNPSC notification. Educational Qualifications for their respective Designations are as follows,
|Designation Name||Educational Qualification|
|Accounts Officer Class-III||CA/ ICWA|
|Manager-Grade III (Finance)|
|Senior Officer (Finance)|
|Manager (Finance)||CA/ ICWA, Degree|
Candidates must fulfill the age limit criteria as per Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s official notification for their applying posts. The minimum and maximum age limits for all the designations are as follows,
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
SALARY, SELECTION PROCEDURE, AND APPLICATION FEE DETAILS FOR THE LATEST TNPSC VACANCY 2023
As per TNPSC’s official notification, the designations and their pay scale are as follows,
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Accounts Officer Class-III||Rs. 56,900 – 2,09,200/-|
|Manager-Grade III (Finance)|
|Senior Officer (Finance)||Rs. 56,100 – 2,05,700/-|
|Manager (Finance)||Rs. 37,700 – 1,38,500/-|
As specified in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Official job notification, the Recruitment board will select the applied candidates by the following selection process,
- Computer Based Test
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS:
Before paying the application fees, Applicants need to check the eligibility standards of the official notification once to twice carefully whether the applying candidate is eligible or not for applying post and go through fee payment instructions as well to avoid any unwanted payment loss. Fee details and mode of payment are below,
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ Destitute Widow/ PWBD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: 200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR TNPSC 2023 ONLINE APPLICATION
Eligible candidates must follow the below guidelines for online application mode without any failure.
- To visit the official website of TNPSC, Click on www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can download the official notification file from either the career page of the official website or the notification link given below on our website.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the desired post by the application link given below.
- Enter the required details on the online form carefully.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates need to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates must have ensured that the scanned copies of the educational qualification and post-qualified experience certificates, recent colored passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the applicant does not upload the proper photograph, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to log in to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
Eligible and Willing Candidates can apply for their desired posts on the following dates, Applications after the cutoff date and time will not be considered.
- Commencement Date of Online Application: 09.11.2023
- Cutoff Date of Online Application: 08.12.2023
TNPSC OFFICIAL LINKS:
The official job notification link of the TNPSC and the online application link of the same are given below.