Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Sub-Inspector. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||17.04.2022 (Date Extended)|
Details of Vacancies:
- Sub-Inspector – 444
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Merit Basis
- Certificate Verification
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.03.2022 to 17.04.2022 (Date Extended)
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Date Extended Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here