Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has issued the latest notification for recruitment in 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Organization: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
Type of Employment: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 621
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Sub-Inspectors of Police
Official Website: www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.06.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- SI of Police (Taluk) – 366
- SI of Police (AR) – 145
- SI of Police (TSP) – 110
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma, Degree . or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 36,900 – 1,16,600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Certificate Verification and Physical Tests.
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.06.2023 to 30.06.2023