Tripura Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Tripura Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant|
Details Vacancies :
- Personal Assistant
- The candidates must have passed 12th, ITI, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 5,700/- To Rs. 24,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Type Writing test & Shorthand Writing
- Transcription Test
- Main Exam
- General Candidate: Rs.200/-
- ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.04.2022 To 31.05.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|