Telecom Regulatory Authority of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications Are Invited for the post of Joint Advisor/ Deputy Advisor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Telecom Regulatory Authority of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Joint Advisor/ Deputy Advisor|
- The candidates must have passed a Graduate / Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notifcation.
- Rs. 78,800 – Rs. 215,900 /-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.trai.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Shri Naveenkumar, Room No 1004, Sanchar Bhawan, J.L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road), next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-ll0002.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.04.2021 to 17.05.2021