Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Research Officer
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s/Master’s degree equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.trai.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Senior Research Officer (A&P), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India. Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan. J. L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road), Next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 06.04.2022 To 17.05.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|