Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited
Type of Employment: Telangana Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 399
Job Location: Telanganaa
Post Name: Assistant Engineer
Official Website: www.tsgenco.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 29.10.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 187
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 77
- Assistant Engineer (Electronics) – 25
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 50
- Chemist – 60
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Candidates must have passed Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized Board or University.
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): Candidates must have passed Degree in Mechanical Engineering Engineering from a recognized Board or University.
- Assistant Engineer (Electronics): Candidates must have passed Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering/Instrumentation Controls Engineering/Electronics & Control Engineering/ Instrumentation & Power/Power Electronics from a recognized Board or University.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Candidates must have passed Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Board or University.
- Chemist: Candidates must have passed M.Sc in Chemistry/ Environmental Science from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 44 Years
- Rs.65,600 – 1,31,220/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- For All Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/BC/EWS/PH Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tsgenco.co.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.10.2023 to 29.10.2023