Uranium Corporation of India Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices|
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, ITI, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Refer to official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ucil.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Jaduguda Mines P.O., District East Singhbhum, Jharkhand. ”
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.11.2020 to 10.12.2020
- Notification & Application Link: Click here