Uranium Corporation of India Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Superintendent. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Refer official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ucil.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.10.2021 to 29.10.2021