University Grants Commission (UGC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications Are Invited for the post of Academic Consultant. Other details of like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Academic Consultant|
- The candidates must have passed Any Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age Limit : 35 Years
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online:
- Log on to the official website www.ugc.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.10.2021 to 31.10.2021