Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Various Private Secretary. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Private Secretary|
Details of Vacancies:
- Private Secretary
- Deputy Director
- Section Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- The candidates must have passed Degree, MBA, CA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Deputation Basis
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uidai.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Refer to Official Notification”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.09.2021 to 23.09.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here