The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Various Assistant Director-General. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Director General|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Director General
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uidai.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “ADG (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 401 Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.04.2021 to 28.05.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here