Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Section Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Section Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Section Officer
- Senior Accounts Officer
- Deputy director
- The candidates must have passed Degree, MBA & Accountant or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uidai.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, SCO 95-98, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh-160017”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.12.2021 to 24.01.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here