Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Deputy Director General Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Mumbai
Post Name: Deputy Director General
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 15.01.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Deputy Director General – 01
- Candidates must have passed the Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department;, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs. 51,300 – Rs. 2,80,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uidai.gov.in
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- The Director (HR),
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
Bangla Sahib Road,
Behind Kali Mandir,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.11.2023 to 15.01.2023
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here