Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 04
Job Location: Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram
Post Name: Officer
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 23.03.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Section Officer – 02
- Assistant Section Officer – 02
- The candidates must have passed Holding analogous or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uidai.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 3’d Floor, South Wing, Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 560001
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Offline Application Submission Dates: 06.02.2023 To 23.03.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here