United Nations Children’s Fund has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Consultant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
- The candidates must have passed the Master’s Degree, Ph.d or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to official Notification.
- Best in Industry
Mode of Selection:
- Technical Interview
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.unicef.org
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.12.2021 to 18.01.2022
- Official Notification & Applying Link: Click Here