Union Bank of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Specialist Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Union Bank of India|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer|
- The candidates must have passed the B.E/B.Tech, MBA, CA/CMA/CS or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 36,000 – Rs. 73,790/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ ST/PWD Candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- -/Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.08.2021 to 24.09.2021