Uttar Pradesh Police has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Sub Inspector (Confidential), Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Accounts), Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Clerk). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector (Confidential)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Accounts)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Clerk)
- The candidates must have passed 10th, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.05.2021 to 15.06.2021