Uttar Pradesh Police has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Head Operator, Workshop Staff. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Head Operator, Workshop Staff|
|Last Date||15.03.2022 (Date Extended)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Head Operator – 936 Posts
- Workshop Staff – 120 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 10th,12th, ITI, Diploma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.01.2022 to 15.03.2022 (Date Extended)
- Notification Link 1: Click Here
- Notification Link 2: Click Here
- Date Extended Notification Link (1): Click Here
- Date Extended Notification Link (2): Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here