Uttar Pradesh Police has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Operator. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Operator|
|Last Date||15.03.2022 (Date Extended)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- UR – 552 Posts
- EWS – 137 Posts
- OBC – 370 Posts
- SC- 288 Posts
- ST – 27 Posts
- The candidates must have passed Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.01.2022 to 15.03.2022 (Date Extended)
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Date Extended Notification Link : Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here