Uttar Pradesh Police has released the latest recruitment notification for 2024. Inviting online applications for Constable/ PAC posts. Interested and Eligible candidates may utilize this job offer opportunity.
Below, you can find detailed information about UP Police Recruitment 2024, including Designations and their respective vacancy counts, Education qualifications and Experience Criteria, Age limit conditions, Salary Packages, Selection Process, Application Fee, Applying Dates, and Instructions on how to apply, etc.
BRIEF DETAILS OF UP Police RECRUITMENT 2024
|Uttar Pradesh Police
|Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UP Police JOB 2024
Interested Candidates must have fulfilled the following Academic and Age Limit criteria to apply for the Designations of UP Police Jobs Notification,
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR UP Police RECRUITMENT 2024
- Candidates must have completed As per UP Police official notification from the recognized board or university.
Candidates must fulfill the age limit criteria for their applying jobs as per the Uttar Pradesh Police’s official notification. The age limits are as follows,
- As Per UP Police Norms
SALARY, SELECTION PROCEDURE, AND APPLICATION FEE DETAILS FOR THE LATEST UP Police VACANCY 2024
As per the UP Police’s official notification, Salary details for all Posts are as follows,
- Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
As specified in the Uttar Pradesh Police job notification, the Recruitment board will select the applied candidates by the following selection process,
- Physical Test and Sports Trial
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
Before paying the application fees, Applicants need to check the eligibility standards of the official notification once to twice carefully whether the applying candidate is eligible or not for applying post and go through fee payment instructions as well to avoid any unwanted payment loss. Fee details and mode of payment are below,
- There is no Application Fee
GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR UP Police 2024 ONLINE APPLICATION
Eligible candidates must follow the below guidelines for online application mode without any failure.
- To visit the official website of the UP Police, Click on www.uppolice.gov.in
- Candidates can download the official notification file from either the career page of the official website or the notification link given below on our website.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the desired post by the application link given below.
- Enter the required details on the online form carefully.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates need to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates must have ensured that the scanned copies of the educational qualification and post-qualified experience certificates, recent colored passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the applicant does not upload the proper photograph, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to log in to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
Eligible and Willing Candidates can apply for their desired posts on the following dates, Applications after the cutoff date and time will not be considered.
- Commencement Date of Online Application: 14.12.2023
- Cutoff Date of Online Application: 01.01.2024
UP Police OFFICIAL LINKS
The official job notification links of the UP Police and the online application link of the same are given below.