Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (AE)
- The candidates must have passed a Degree in Engineering in relevant Subjects or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs. 59,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Test
- General Category/OBC (NCL)/DFF/EWS: Rs. 1,180/-
- SC/ST (Domicile of UP) : Rs. 826/-
- PH(OA/OL/PB/PD): Rs. 12/-
- Candidates of State/UT Other Than Uttar Pradesh: Rs. 1,180/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upenergy.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.01.2022 to 31.01.2022