Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of ASI, ASI Clerk, Accountant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||ASI, ASI Clerk & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Sub Inspector Confidential (ASI) – 295 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector Clerk – 624 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector Accountant – 358 Posts
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree, B.Com in the relevant field or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- All Categories : Rs.400/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.06.2021 to 30.06.2021