Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of the Regional Inspector. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Regional Inspector|
Details of Vancies:
- Regional Inspector (Technical)
- The candidates must have passed a 12th, Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.255/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 105/-
- PWD Candidates: Rs. 25/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.11.2020 to 03.12.2020