Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the latest recruitment notification for 2024. Inviting online applications for Staff Nurse Unani posts. Interested and Eligible candidates may utilize this job offer opportunity.
Below, you can find detailed information about UPPSC Recruitment 2024, including Designations and their respective vacancy counts, Education qualifications and Experience Criteria, Age limit conditions, Salary Packages, Selection Process, Application Fee, Applying Dates, and Instructions on how to apply, etc.
BRIEF DETAILS OF UPPSC RECRUITMENT 2024
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
|Staff Nurse Unani
UPPSC Recruitment 2024 VACANCY DETAILS:
Designation names and their respective vacancy details of the UPPSC are as follows,
|No of Vacancies
|Staff Nurse Unani (Male)
|Staff Nurse Unani (Female)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission JOB 2024
Interested Candidates must have fulfilled the following Academic and Age Limit criteria to apply for their desired Designations of UPPSC Jobs Notification. All the Designations and their respective Educational Qualifications and Age Limits details are as follows,
Staff Nurse Unani(Male and Female):
- Essential Qualifications: High School examination with Science and passed Intermediate examination of the Board of High School & Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh, and a Diploma in (Medical and Surgical Nursing (Unani) or Midwifery (Unani) or Possess registration certificate as a Unani Nurse and Midwife (Dhatri) from the Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbi Medicine Board of Uttar Pradesh.
- Preferential Qualification: Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years or Obtained a “B” certificate of National Cadet Corps, shall, other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
- Age Limit: Candidates must fulfill the age limit criteria as per the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission’s official notification. The minimum age for applying candidates should be 21 years and Maximum Age should be within 40 years.
SALARY, SELECTION PROCEDURE, AND APPLICATION FEE DETAILS FOR THE LATEST UPPSC VACANCY 2024
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission provides salary for Staff Nurse Unani posts based on Pay Scale level-7 (pay matrix is Rs. 44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-).
As specified in the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission official job notification, the Recruitment board will select the applied candidates by the following selection process.
- The candidates will have to attend the Preliminary Examination as first stage.
- The Candidates who passed the preliminary examination will have to attend the Main(Written) Examination.
- Based on the Merit list of the Main Examination, The Recruitment board will select the Candidates for the Staff Nurse Unani post.
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
Before paying the application fees, Applicants need to check the eligibility standards of the official notification once to twice carefully whether the applying candidate is eligible or not for applying post and go through fee payment instructions as well to avoid any unwanted payment loss. Fee details and mode of payment are below,
- PWD Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.65/-
- UR/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.125/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPPSC 2024 ONLINE APPLICATION
Eligible candidates must follow the below guidelines for online application mode without any failure.
- To visit the official website of the UPPSC, Click on www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Candidates can download the official notification file from either the career page of the official website or the notification link given below on our website.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the desired post by the application link given below.
- Enter the required details on the online form carefully.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates need to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates must have ensured that the scanned copies of the educational qualification and post-qualified experience certificates, recent colored passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the applicant does not upload the proper photograph, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to log in to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
Eligible and Willing Candidates can apply for their desired posts on the following dates, The Recruitment board will not consider the Applications which received after the cutoff date and time.
- Commencement Date of Online Application: 05.12.2023
- Cutoff Date of Online Application: 04.01.2024
UPPSC OFFICIAL LINKS
The official job notification links of the UPPSC and the online application link of the same are given below.