UPSC CPF has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications Are Invited for the post of Assistant Commandants. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission – CPF|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandants|
|Official Website|| www.upsc.gov.in |
- The candidates must have passed bachelors degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- 20-25 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-1999).
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Written Test
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI. Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 19.05.2019
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.04.2019 to 20.05.2019